Silpada Sterling Silver Jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off. To keep your sterling silver pieces looking pretty and polished, follow these easy care tips: Remove your sterling silver jewelry when applying lotion, perfume, hairspray, shaving cream and other beauty products; using cleaning products; doing laundry; swimming; bathing; experiencing extreme cold or heat.
- Bring it back to basics with the Reversible Boomerang Necklace, which features a 1 ct boomerang-shaped turquoise stone bezel-set in sterling silver on one side and all sterling silver on the other.
- THE NEW WEST: With a bold gemstone like turquoise, this is the perfect piece to complement your plaid, suede and chambray staples. Southwestern-inspired jewelry can be categorized by its Navajo or Native American patterns, fringes, tassels, and warm and earthy colors and its use of materials like leather and calf hair.
- TURQUOISE: Pressure-impregnated with acrylics/resins to increase strength and enhance color, this stone earns its place among other high quality and covetable gems STERLING SILVER: Silpada’s signature metal is known amongst jewelry wearers for its strength, brightness, shine, and decreased risks of allergic reactions and tarnish residue on skin
- CONVERTIBLE/REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Silpada’s convertible styles boast removable parts, making it possible to achieve multiple looks from one piece. Flip to the ‘metal-heavy’ side of this necklace for a chic, urban look or rock the ‘stone-side’ for an earthy, wholesome look
- MEASUREMENTS: The cable-style chain measures 18 inches in total length, including a 2-inch extender, finished with a lobster clasp