This sterling silver pendant necklace has a high polish finish, and the 18-inch Italian diamond-cut sparkling cable chain secures with a lobster clasp.
The Tree of Life is often recognized in many cultures as a symbol of immortality and eternal life, whilst in others it is seen to represent Family and the strength gained through bonds of family, sometimes referred to as the Family Tree of Life.
To some the Tree of Life simply represents Life’s Journey, starting from a seed and growing from a seedling to a sapling to a mature tree with the branches representing the different paths taken during a lifetime.
- This stunning turquoise stone necklace will be trendy and stylish addition to your jewelry collection. Buy this graceful necklace and you will always have not only beautiful daily jewelry but healing gemstone talisman.
- Turquoise is one of the oldest protection amulets, and was also known as a symbol of wealth in many ancient cultures. This stone is a very personal and meaningful stone to one who wears it. Turquoise takes on the characteristics of the owner.
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA: This design is modern yet classic. Fit for any occasion as daily wearing at home or to wear to the office. Absolutely a great gift to express your love for your mother, fiancee, wife, valentine, family or just a friend. Great gift on Mother’s Day, Wedding,
- PACKAGING: this glamorous tree of life pendant/necklace comes enclosed in a beautiful leatherette gift box.
Maintaining your Sterling Silver jewelry:
- Avoid exposure: Contact with household chemicals, or any substances which contain sulfur will cause corrosion and tarnish — so it’s a good idea to remove silver jewelry when doing household chores. Direct sunlight also causes silver to tarnish, so be sure to take off your silver jewelry before you go swimming and sunbathing.
- Storage: As exposure to air tarnishes it, storing silver in airtight plastic bags with anti-tarnish strips is a great preventative measure.
- Polishing: You can use a special silver cloth to polish your items, but a lint-free flannel, microfiber, or other soft non-abrasive cloth will do as well.